Copyright Transfer Agreement
The authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright for publishing (publishing right) of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Publisher of ANIMAL PRODUCTION. The Authors still retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. ANIMAL PRODUCTION supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights, in any databases.
These Author rights can be exercised without the need to obtain specific permission. Authors publishing in ANIMAL PRODUCTION have wide rights to use their works for teaching and scholarly purposes without needing to seek permission, including:
- use for classroom teaching by author or author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference and distributing copies to attendees;
- use for internal training by the author's company;
- distribution to colleagues for their research use;
- use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works;
- inclusion in a thesis or dissertation;
- reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgment of final article);
- preparation of derivative works (with full acknowledgement of final article);
- voluntary posting on open websites operated by author or author's institution for scholarly purposes,
ANIMAL PRODUCTION, the Editors, and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements be published in the journal.
The author will be asked to upload the agreement in OJS before publishing. The Copyright Transfer Agreement for Publishing (CTAP) Form can be downloaded here.
ANIMAL PRODUCTION is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.